Kangchenjunga ⛰️ ⛰️ ⛰️
07 Dec 2020
Until 1852, Kangchenjunga in the Himalayas was considered to be the highest mountain in the world. But new calculations came to the conclusion that Peak XV - now known as Mt Everest - was in fact the highest. In 1856, Kanchenjunga was named the 3rd Highest mountain in the world at 28, 169 ft.
Feature Release Notes
Sampling & Approvals Feature
- Sampling & Approvals Dashboard: Launch of new Sampling & Approvals global dashboard in Nav bar. Users can select collections from drop down and view all styles across all projects and see the status of each style and every card. Users can click on dashboard cells and be given various options to navigate to feedback, approvals and to request new samples.
- Sample Requests: Users can now request all sample types from Sampling & Approvals dashboard. Users to be able to track sample deliveries.
- Factory Sample Submission: Users can view all photos submitted by the factory against each sample through Sample Feedback feature. They can view and download images prior to receiving samples.
- Colour change status: Card and style status now has colour change feature to reflect status – requested, in progress, out for delivery, approved and rejected.
- Time and date stamp: On dashboard to indicate request, est. delivery and delivered dates.
- Sample Feedback Flow: Users can now give mark sample as ‘received’ and navigate sample feedback from Sampling & Approvals dashboard
- Fit Log: Users can navigate directly to fit log from dashboard and select the relevant sample from drop down in the dimensions card
- Sampling Feedback: Users can upload any number of sample feedback images against the sample images submitted by the factory. Users can click to annotate and comment collaboratively.
- Sample Feedback Submission: All feedback is submitted to the manufacturer on the next sampling request and shows as part of the digital tech pack for the manufacture.
Dimension Card and Fit Log
- Factory measurements: Factory measurements column added to dimensions table. Measurements are required by the factory in order to submit samples and send.
- Tolerance : Auto-highlight measurements that are out of tolerance
- Accept / Propose New: One click to approve measurements or reject to propose new measurement.
Manufacturer Tech Pack View
- Updated Manufacturer Tech Pack view. Tech pack now full page and opens on a new tab full
- Sample Feedback Tab: New Feedback tab added to Tech Pack to enable manufacturers to view feedback and comments against sample easily from one place
- Approval Status: Addition of approval status of cards on Tech Pack, with photo approval and date stamp of approval
- Images: larger images and addition of scroll and zoom feature on all images
- Variations: Addition of variation summary on overview tab of tech pack
- File download: Addition of Download All feature
Sample Order Management
- Kanban board: Introduction of new kanban board to manage sample requests – requested, accepted, completed and cancelled swim lanes.
- Sample Submission: Launch of sample submission flow for manufacturers to upload images and digital record of product and card samples prior to sending
- Fit Log: Input factory measurements against product samples before sending. These measurements appear in Brand fit log
- Sample Delivery Information: Users can now add AWB, tracking and delivery details to sample orders
- Sample Order Split: Users can update sample delivery date and split deliveries if some samples are not ready
Snowdon Release ⛰️
28 Oct 2020
Snowdon is the highest mountain in Wales at 3,560 feet high
Feature Release Notes
- Style Functionality: Teams now have greater style flexibility and can clone/move/remove/archive styles from a Collection or Project until PO is approved.
- Style Information: Teams can now add custom style codes to each style.
- Costing Flexibility: Teams now have the ability to request re-costs and add/remove styles from an RFQ up until a PO is approved.
- User Management: Teams can now enable/disable email notifications for each individual user, and also remove a user from the team.
- Dimension Card updates: Auto-save functionality on the dimensions table and additional flexibility on the upload via .csv function.
- Sign-in & sign-up flow: Simplified flow, the user will no longer be required to add OTP.
- Moodboard: Ability to share Moodboards with Manufacturers.
- Sample Orders: Updated sample order timeline and added functionality. Teams can now view the following: More detailed delivery status on the timeline, sample order delivery details, airway bill number, tracking link and delivery details.
- Landing Page: New and improved landing page with easier in platform navigation and quick links to help centre, blog and giving feedback.
- User Management: Ability to add multiple team members.
- RFQs: New option to ‘accept updates on RFQ’ following the addition or removal of a style from Brand Platform.
- Production View: Dimension card update showing all sizes with POM Dimension next to the related image.