9 Aug 2021
Our biggest release EVER!!
Style Tracker (Brand & Manufacturer Platforms)
This is a unique feature where both platforms are tightly connected to offer an intuitive and highly collaborative, cross-organisational experience.
Track styles from design-to-delivery at a style variation level
- There’s a New global style tracker area which you can get to via the main Nav Bar. Here you can compare style trackers across projects
- Within each project, there’s a new tab called style tracker. Here you can edit the tracker.
- Auto-create timelines to track style (variation) status within projects. All styles auto-populate, unique row for each style variation as soon as added to the project.
- The style thumbnail for each style will auto-appear, along with the Style name, Style ID and style variation.
- There’s an ‘approve tech pack for production’ button. On hover, you can see who approved and when.
- Keep all style communication from start to finish within one thread with the new Style Threads feature (below)
- All updates will be automatically shared across both platforms immediately. But if you want to update everyone on what changes you’ve made you can share updates with a note and trigger a notification with the ‘submit updates’ button
- Add any type of custom column; text, numbers, currency, checkboxes, percentages, dates.
- Bulk add information across all or add individually.
- Hide columns from view if you need to keep sensitive information private with the eye icon. You can also add platform preset columns such as PO, costs and order quantity. This will sync with those features within the platform.
- Each tracker will have 4 default milestones that link to the project timeline.
- You are also free to create any number of your own custom milestones. You can set the colour and decide who has the rights to mark as done or edit.
- Easily set, track and agree on dates with your manufacturer. Set target dates as the brand, and estimate dates as the factory. Counter each other’s dates and shake hands to align on one agreed date
- Easily see what’s overdue using the new filter and star milestones to trigger overdue notifications into your inbox.
- Sort by most recent dates or filter by new comments or what’s due to leave the factory this week or month
- Track your style’s status with ‘mark as done’ functionality – you set the rights on who can do it in milestone settings
- There is a special column call ‘current status’ – which shows the current status of each style in one single column.
- Set a colour for each milestone, the current status will highlight that colour
- When you mark a milestone as done, you’ll see a tick and it will timestamp today’s date.
- Skipped milestones – the tracker will automatically assume that the milestone prior have been done too, but those will not have dates as there is no way of knowing when that was done.
- To save the tracker and keep track of the evolution of things, you don’t need to save endless excel sheets. Create, save and manage snapshots easily from the tracker screen.
- You can decide what you want to save, create an external sharing link and share with your marketing team, warehouse, wholesalers.. or more!
- We know that you still may want all this information in excel too, don’t worry we knew that!
- You can download the tracker at any point as an excel. This will be generated and sent to your email as an attachment for your record or so that you can share it with your wider team.
- You can now mark styles as ‘inactive’ with the addition of mark as active/inactive in the style menu. Inactive styles will be removed from the Style tracker but will remain elsewhere and keep all sampling and cost info.
- Shows Inactive status pill on brand and manufacturer platform.
Style Threads (Brand & Manufacturer)
This feature helps you keep track of all communication across the platform at a style level
- There’s a new comments icon now within each style and next to the style in the Style Tracker
- Add comments, share files, tag comments – track all communication at a style level easily from one place.
- All comments will trigger an email notification to all so that nothing’s missed!
Tracker Activity Feed
- Keep track of all changes to dates and activity within the style tracker from the activity feed
- See who did what when in one single feed at a style level. No need to scroll through endless emails!
- We’ve moved the dimension table underneath product images now to give you more room.
18 June 2021
🎬 Click here to watch 👉 VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS
👀 Sampling Grid and List view update
Updated Grid View and launch of *new* List view to enable easy switching between the two based on needs
Grid: Addition of Style thumbnails and ID, update to colour rules for sample status
- Grid: Collection & Project selection, saves selection until you log out
- Grid: Page loads faster, enabled by new expand and collapse feature and “load more”
- Grid: Addition of icons for features and improved logic to navigation
- Grid: Sample Size selector now built into sample request flow
- List: Improved navigation to style and to feedback
- List: Addition of filtering in List view
- List: Sample Order commenting now accessible from the List view
💬 Sampling Option and Feedback Screen update
- New sampling tab in Style – people can access sampling from 3 areas now:
- Global Sampling area
- New sample feedback icon, highlighting new feedback easily.
- Improved Fit Log <- to -> Feedback direct loop
- Card Approval and feedback flow reduce to one click from within the tech pack. Card Sample status now showing in Tech Pack and addition of sample feedback icon
- New and improved split-screen for sample option and feedback. Quick navigation to sample feedback – 1 click from within style, form grid or List view
- More data fields required by the factory on sample submission, data now shows in the Sample Option screen. Factory can now upload multiple photos per option and image zoom
- Accept / Reject
- User name and date stamp now showing
- Status pulls through to list view and on option thumbnail
📝Manufacturer Sample Option submission
- Addition fields for Manufacturer in Sample Option submission flow. Unique fields in submission flow for:
- Product Samples
- Strike offs
- Checkboxes to select what is included in sample against request
🥽 Manufacturer Kanban & List View
- Launch of new sample List view like brand Platform
- Updated kanban swimlanes (columns)
- launch of
- Brand search
- Adding of filtering, sort by and column pagination
- Number of samples dispatch / out of total
- Sample status pill on card
- Quick view icon
- Delivered status
- Addition of archived option for complete orders
💳 Purchase Order Optimisation
- Launch of cloning POs
- Enable Add / removes styles from PO
- Remove requirement to approve costs prior to submitting PO to factory
- Enable and improve the uploading on other POs formats
- Add custom amount / currency
- Create custom PO numbers
27 April 2021
🎬 Click here to watch 👉Video of Nilgiri Release
- Launch of the new search feature in the navigation bar for Brand & Manufacturer platforms
- Select what you want to search in the drop-down (Styles, Projects, Collections, Sample Orders, RFQs) and start typing name or number. Search is reactive as you type.
- Click on the object to navigate directly to the folder or file.
📏 Fit & Fit History
- Launch of a new tab called Fit History within the dimensions card. You can see history of fit, linked to sample requests – standardised, structured and easy to find!
- A new toggle to switch between ‘final spec’ and ‘sample view’ (for Manufacturers. Coming soon for Brands…)
- Addition of POM notes column in fit table
👀 Live Page View & External Style Sharing
- A new icon called ‘Live Page View’ for all styles. Teams can now view styles in an alternative, read-only, page view (one scrollable page)
- The new download button in a Style enables teams to download either the live style or previous versions, attached to sample orders.
- You can now share a page view link of any style externally – to people who have not signed up to SupplyCompass.
🎰 Bonus Updates!!
- Archive Chats – Teams can now archive and unarchive chats using the box icon within each chat
- Manufacturer Sample Feedback Screen – Updates to the sample feedback screen for manufacturers. Highlighting new feedback and improving navigation
- Manufacturer Sample Submission – Manufacturers can now easily edit sample options before dispatching
Arthur's Seat ⛰️
26 March 2021
- New and improved sign-up and sign-in flow for Brands & Manufacturers
- New and improved landing page for Manufacturer Platform
- New ‘invite teammates’ button on the top right nav on both platforms. Now you can invite multiple users in one go and set roles on invite
- New streamlined create collection flow, making it quick to create collections and styles
- New fast way to add lots of Styles easily with ‘create another’ check box
- New fast way to add lots of Material & Components easily with ‘create another’ check box
- Brand teams can now add and remove POMs at any point during sampling
- Brand teams can now delete colours after A/R in sampling
08 March 2021
Tech Pack Page View & PDF
- You can now view and download the tech pack as pdf. from the brand platform (yay!)
- Where? In Sampling & Approvals > All Project Sample > Tech Pack (read-only) column
- This tech pack is a read-only document that is created when your manufacturer accepts your sample order. It provides a history of what was requested and submitted for that specific sample order. Tech pack version-history combined with sample request historic!
- Your manufacturer will have a new and improved pdf. print view of your tech pack.
- When the manufacturer accepts your sample request, an option to download the Tech Pack (read-only) will appear in the sample order summary section.
- This is a read-only document that is created when your manufacturer accepts your sample order. It is a record of what was requested and accepted for that specific sample order. See it as sample tech pack request history.
- The new and improved All Project Samples Page that not only lists the samples you’ve ordered but also now has a quick link to the Tech Pack Page view and pdf. download for that sample order.
- It’s essentially version history for your tech pack and is where you can find sample feedback too. Easily find what you requested, when, see the status of your requests. No more trawling through email.
- Where? Either navigate from Sampling & Approvals tab in the Navarbar or within each project,
- A new and improved Sample Order summary screen for your manufacturer, to make it easier to view sample request and download tech packs.
- Tech Packs (read-only) generated on Sample Order acceptance
- Where? Manufacturer Platform > Sample Order Tab > Sample Order Summary
- You will now be able to approve a manufacturer to work with immediately. We have removed the requirement to request and approve costs first. This means you can start sampling and sourcing much more easily and faster!
- New notifications to all users invited to new chats
- Notifications for unread messages for all offline users
- Links in chat are now hyperlinked and open a new window
- We’ve added additional hover text in costings to make certain features clearer and update info text boxes
- Addition of Additional Terms box, one for you, one for your manufacturer! Use this box to discuss anything extra relating to your RFQ.
- Made Payment Terms editable and customisable for each factory within a project. Any changes trigger a notification to all parties
- You can now select from a list of all common incoterms
- FOB [auto set]
Table Mountain ⛰️
03 Feb 2021
Chat Notification Bubble: Unread chat number to appear on the chat icon in the navigation bar
Shared Documents: Addition of Shared Documents tab within all Projects
- Both Brand & Manufacturer platform
- Auto-share documents with internal and factory team
- Tag documents and name on upload
- Code of Conduct
- Critical Path
- Design Files
- Labels & Packaging
- Packing Instructions
- Packing List
- Quality Control & Inspection Reports
- Supplier Information
- Set viewing, commenting and editing rights
- Show created and last edited date
- Shows owner of document
- All comments are now editable and deletable, platform-wide. Will show [edited] if it has been edited by a user. Updating of commenting colours:
- Grey – no commenting allowed
- Navy outline – commenting allowed
- Red outline – comments [read]
- Red fill – comments [unread]
- Reply to Comments: Now you can reply to all comments once.Adding Addresses: updated address form, now address have a recipient name and mobile number as an optionValidation messages: Addition of new validation messages on delete to prevent permanent deletion without an additional layer of acceptanceNotifications: Updated e-mail notifications across the platform – now trigger on all significant actions Download Measurements: Ability to download dimensions table in CSV format at any point
Kanchenjunga ⛰️ ⛰️ ⛰️
07 Dec 2020
Sampling & Approvals Feature
- Sampling & Approvals Dashboard: Launch of new Sampling & Approvals global dashboard in Nav bar. Users can select collections from drop down and view all styles across all projects and see the status of each style and every card. Users can click on dashboard cells and be given various options to navigate to feedback, approvals and to request new samples.
- Sample Requests: Users can now request all sample types from Sampling & Approvals dashboard. Users to be able to track sample deliveries.
- Factory Sample Submission: Users can view all photos submitted by the factory against each sample through Sample Feedback feature. They can view and download images prior to receiving samples.
- Colour change status: Card and style status now has colour change feature to reflect status – requested, in progress, out for delivery, approved and rejected.
- Time and date stamp: On dashboard to indicate request, est. delivery and delivered dates.
- Sample Feedback Flow: Users can now give mark sample as ‘received’ and navigate sample feedback from Sampling & Approvals dashboard
- Fit Log: Users can navigate directly to fit log from dashboard and select the relevant sample from drop down in the dimensions card
- Sampling Feedback: Users can upload any number of sample feedback images against the sample images submitted by the factory. Users can click to annotate and comment collaboratively.
- Sample Feedback Submission: All feedback is submitted to the manufacturer on the next sampling request and shows as part of the digital tech pack for the manufacture.
Dimension Card and Fit Log
- Factory measurements: Factory measurements column added to dimensions table. Measurements are required by the factory in order to submit samples and send.
- Tolerance : Auto-highlight measurements that are out of tolerance
- Accept / Propose New: One click to approve measurements or reject to propose new measurement.
Manufacturer Tech Pack View
- Updated Manufacturer Tech Pack view. Tech pack now full page and opens on a new tab full
- Sample Feedback Tab: New Feedback tab added to Tech Pack to enable manufacturers to view feedback and comments against sample easily from one place
- Approval Status: Addition of approval status of cards on Tech Pack, with photo approval and date stamp of approval
- Images: larger images and addition of scroll and zoom feature on all images
- Variations: Addition of variation summary on overview tab of tech pack
- File download: Addition of Download All feature
Sample Order Management
- Kanban board: Introduction of new kanban board to manage sample requests – requested, accepted, completed and cancelled swim lanes.
- Sample Submission: Launch of sample submission flow for manufacturers to upload images and digital record of product and card samples prior to sending
- Fit Log: Input factory measurements against product samples before sending. These measurements appear in Brand fit log
- Sample Delivery Information: Users can now add AWB, tracking and delivery details to sample orders
- Sample Order Split: Users can update sample delivery date and split deliveries if some samples are not ready
28 Oct 2020
- Style Functionality: Teams now have greater style flexibility and can clone/move/remove/archive styles from a Collection or Project until PO is approved.
- Style Information: Teams can now add custom style codes to each style.
- Costing Flexibility: Teams now have the ability to request re-costs and add/remove styles from an RFQ up until a PO is approved.
- User Management: Teams can now enable/disable email notifications for each individual user, and also remove a user from the team.
- Dimension Card updates: Auto-save functionality on the dimensions table and additional flexibility on the upload via .csv function.
- Sign-in & sign-up flow: Simplified flow, the user will no longer be required to add OTP.
- Moodboard: Ability to share Moodboards with Manufacturers.
- Sample Orders: Updated sample order timeline and added functionality. Teams can now view the following: More detailed delivery status on the timeline, sample order delivery details, airway bill number, tracking link and delivery details.
- Landing Page: New and improved landing page with easier in platform navigation and quick links to help centre, blog and giving feedback.
- User Management: Ability to add multiple team members.
- RFQs: New option to ‘accept updates on RFQ’ following the addition or removal of a style from Brand Platform.
- Production View: Dimension card update showing all sizes with POM Dimension next to the related image.