New Product Launches 🚀
Coming early April 2022
NEW FIT TABLE COLUMNS
- Addition of “Brand Measurement” column to fit table
- Addition of “Difference” column to fit table
- Updates to reflect in Digital tech pack, page view, excel, pdf (brand and factory)
- Tag image in style images to a variation
- Allow users to bulk add images to Styles on creation / and in tech pack (eg. drag drop 5 images in one go)
- Show in SKU and Style Tracker (brand+factory)
- Remove Quantity from Style Creation screen.
- Factory Caching speed on select screens
- Feedback comments-editable by anyone, reverse order, factory comment formatting to match, timestamp
- Sample feedback comment character count
- Make Cancel / Save FAB in Cards – (Floating Button)
Kula Kangri 📋
March 12 2022
SKU Explorer is a new feature for brands. SKU explorer gives a home for product and order data that can be accessed, filtered and exported across your business. This is not a shared featured with factories
The launch of this feature will see a slightly updated navigation bar. SKU explorer will now be at the top of the navbar (barcode icon), replacing the location of Chat, which will now be in the top right. Moodboards has shifted location to inside collections.
SKU Explorer Table
- Search: You can perform a quick search for style name, ID or style variation. Please note, search results will not be reflected in the Report export, only filtering and display.
- Preset columns: These columns have predefined headers (eg. SKU, Unit Cost, Order QTY), but the contents are fully editable. You can identify preset columns as the cells have a line in them to indicate they are editable.
- Editing Preset Columns: You can edit the contents cell by cell (click cell to edit), or to bulk update you can upload via the .csv template in the column menu. Soon we’ll be launching a bunch of integrations so that product data can move seamlessly in and out of the platform.
- Synced columns: These are columns that sync information from elsewhere in the platform (eg. Style ID, Material Composition, Product Type, Size Range..). They can’t be edited from SKU explorer, to edit you need to go to the source.
- Bold text: Any fields within the table that have bold text (eg. Style Name, Collection or Project name) are clickable. If you click on these, they will take you to that Tech Pack, Collection or Project.
- SKU Status column: This is a custom status column to handle the status of an SKU. You can enter bulk mode (via the mouse icon) to update these more quickly.
- Grouping: The default view will be SKU level (1 row per SKU), but there is a grouping button that will group SKUs into a Style view (1 row per style). When in grouping mode, you can click to expand/collapse to see the SKU level data. To edit cells you need to exit grouping mode
- Style Thumbnail: If you click on the thumbnail, a larger view will popout
Display & Filtering
- Sort: You can sort SKUs newest/oldest, individual columns; A/Z (text), soonest/latest (milestone)
- Display Columns: You can choose which columns to display in the table in the table menu. There is a default view and you can save displays to make it easier to return to the same display each time you sign into the platform
- Rearrange: You can rearrange columns via the table menu
- Filters: You can apply multiple filters via the filter button. To filter, you need to first add the column to activate the filter. You can save filters under a name to make it easier to return to the same filters each time you sign into the platform
- Saved Filters & Display: To access these, there is a button in the Display and Filter popout to access saved filters and displays. You can also edit and apply them from here too.
- Date Range: Milestones are synced to default style tracker milestone and you can filter by date ranges from SKU explorer. For example you may want to see the SKUs that are due Ex-Factory between 1 May 2022-1 April 2022. This can be done via Filters
Reporting and .csv uploads
- Reporting: You can download reports from SKU explorer. The reports will be sent in excel format via email and will reflect the filters/displays you have selected. If none are selected you will receive all rows.
- .csv: To bulk upload data you can use the .csv uploader. Please be aware that you can’t undo this action so make sure the person doing this action is aware that their upload will override the data in the table. You can upload data into more than one column at a time – providing that column is in the display and has been downloaded into the provide .csv template
- Collection Images: Now you can add your own images to collections
- Collection Status: You can set / change collection status on collection creation or via the collection menu. You can filter by status – Live (default), complete, draft, inactive.
- Proposed column: This is now editable for both approved and reject measurements.
- Techpack Excel Download Version: Techpack Versions are now captured for Excel in the download modal.
- Sample Submission: Manufacturers no longer have to add photos for sample options and can go straight to dispatch to speed up sample submission. A placeholder image will show
- Archive & Delete: Addition of Style Archive/Delete and Project Archive/Delete
- Collection Status Column: Addition of column called “Collection Status” into SKU. The default will show Live but you can select draft/completed/inactive/cancelled
Makalu Release ⛰️⛰️✍️
- The launch of the brand new image editor. This feature is accessed via the menu in the image box for
- Brands; Style hero images, Dimensions, Construction & Placement, Material, Component, Other, Sample Feedback image boxes
- Manufacturers: Sample Option images
- You can edit images in a full-screen mode. You can change canvas colour, add multiple images, re-order, crop, rotate, add text, annotate, add shapes and lines. *Arrowheads coming to lines in 2022*
- Teams can in some places, set Canvas size (chose between square/or portrait)
- Note that once saved layers are merged, they can’t be unmerged. Ensure to save original image either in the tech pack or elsewhere.
- Image sizes for Construction & Dimensions are now 2 images per page, full page. With the launch of the editor, you can easily add multiple views and images into one image to better optimise the space in your tech pack download.
- Image ratio size is 4×5 Portrait to maximise space used on the page
- Dimension Table and Construction notes will always drop to the next and final page after images.
- Both Brands and Manufacturer can now download their tech packs in Excel .xls format, not just .pdf!
- Excel downloads will be sent to that specific user’s email
- Teams can download from the new download icon and modal that gives users the option to download
- Live / version .pdf
- Live Excel (excel versioning not possible)
- Additional attached
- Teams can now download the live tech packs and tech pack attachments direct from Style Tracker too (*though versions can only be downloaded via the tech pack or sample order area)
- Bulk-download is now possible for Excel (not .pdf due to rendering limitations) – teams can bulk download up to 15 excel tech packs at a time
- Manufacturers can now add sample options and decide whether to trigger an email notification to the brand. They can save and then dispatch, bypassing the digital submission. Brands will receive only one ‘dispatch’ email rather than individual sample option submission emails.
- In the Sample Order summary screen, the factory has a new column that is optional “option submission.
- When the factory dispatches the sample order, the submission will auto-tick but no submission email triggered
- The Sample Order Screen
- The table has the scroll bar removed, now the scroll is on the main browser only.
- Reduce lost space in the header to show more rows by default
Mt Kinabalu ⛰️⛰️⛰️📏
21 Dec 2021
- Brands have a new “dispatched” column that shows est. and actual dates. After dispatch, there will be a button called “delivery info” that will show AWB/tracking info on the popout.
- Sample Feedback
- You can now add comments without having to add feedback images and also delete images without deleting comments. Deleting images with comments will detach comments and show them attached to a placeholder
- New slimmer upload box so that comments are visible if not images added
- Feedback images will now be 3 per page in tech pack PDF rather than 6 to avoid cutting off of comments issue
New Block Library
- There is a new Block library in Libraries
- You can search by Block name, ID and filter by product type
- From the Library, you can delete template or edit template name, ID and product type
- Within a Dimension Card, you now have the option to save a block as a template – saving the images and all measurement information
- Save to your Block Library with a name, ID and product type to make it easy to find again.
- You can then add from templates when building style (not possible after sampling has started)
- You can choose to add
- Images & Measurements
- Just Images
- Just Measurements
- You can select multiple Block templates – enabling you to build a style from more than 1 block.
- This is a good way to build a size library, by saving columns with your set sizes call “Bottoms size set” – you can add this every time you create a new style.
Quick lookup – POM
- Like colour lookup – you can type POM Name description and it will show previously added so you can easily add the same POM names faster.
- Measurements Table – Keyboard actions
- Measurement keyboard shortcuts
- Up/ Down arrows: Up / Down
- Tab: Right
- Shift> Tab: Left
- Enter: Down
- POM keyboard shortcuts
- Tab: Right
- Shift > Enter: Down
New Construction Library
- New Construction library in Libraries tab, you can search by Construction name, ID and filter by or product type
- Delete template or edit template name, ID and product type
- Within a Dimension Card, you now have the option to save Construction and Placement information as a template – saving the images and all comments
- Save to your Construction Library with a name, ID and product type to make it easy to find again.
- You can then add from templates when building style
- You can choose to add
- Images & Comments
- Just Images
- Just Comments
- You can select multiple Construction templates – enabling you to build a style from more than 1 construction template.
Mark as Done
- This will now show previous dates in a cell alongside
Mount Fuji ⛰️⛰️🎨
2 Dec 2021
- At last the long-awaited launch of Colour Library and quick colour look-up in tech packs
- Bulk upload colours to colour library via .csv uploader
- Search by Colour Name (eg. Midnight Blue) and Code (17-4992)
- Sort by – Z-A/ A-Z (Colour name)
- Search specific colour types – form TCX, DTM, HEX etc..
- All colours added via a tech pack will be added automatically to the Colour Library – unless there is already a colour with the same Name or Code. This means once you’ve added Bright White – you’ll never need to add again…
- When you add a colour, you can type to quick search previously used colours
Mark as Unread in threads
- Now comments will only trigger as unread at a user level rather than organisation level
- There is a new button that you can click to “mark as unread” – you can also use this to manage priority takes by marking important things as unread so you can filter by unread in the style filter.
Manufacturer Sample Order Updates
- New Kanban ↔️ List view switch icons in main Sample Order Screen
- New and improved UI and filtering on Sample List view page.
- New Cancelled Orders button now live next to “hidden” button
- New Peach colour block to visually indicate the difference between Orders/All samples and inside sample order
- Sample Order Summary improve UI and functionality.
- Reorganisation of sample summary details, sample status and brand delivery address
- New floating action button for Sample Order Acceptance and Sample Dispatch
- New sample dispatch flow and removal of sample deliveries tab. Dispatch samples via main floating action button and sent out for delivery in just 2 clicks.
- New Sample Orders tab in Tech Packs so you can access sampling information faster
- New Tech Pack Version and Download icon. Download icon will trigger new popout
- *COMING SOON — Excel download and bulk excel download coming to this popout soon…
- Style Threads are now also visible in Sample Order Screen.
- New “submit updates” activity in the style tracker activity feed. Captures the activity notes in tracker feed
- *COMING SOON – the ability to filter in the activity feed
18 Nov 2021
- Addition of sort A-Z / and recently added into Material and Component Library
- The whole image in the library is now clickable to view and edit cards contents
- Addition of search for Material and Component card name and ID (only)
- Now you can bulk add Material and Component cards into a style from the library.
- New menu on component cards enable bulk adding to styles and archiving of components.
- You can now add comments without an image
- You can add comments without having to annotate.
- You can unpin comments and delete the image.
- When you delete an image all the pins will detach
- You can rearrange comment order now with new rearrange action in menu
- New and improved Other Card with a larger image size on tech pack view – ideal for prints and annotated files.
- You can replace the image and add up to 500 characters of text per card
- you can now add up to 5 files of any file type to each other card. These files pull through to tech pack view and even hyperlink in the pdf. download
Sample Order Cancellation
- Brands teams will now be able to cancel sample orders – or – specific sample requests within an order up until the sample option is added
- Both Brand and Manufacturer will received a cancellation notification outlining what has been cancelled.
- There is a new cancel order button to cancel the whole order and individual bin icons within the sample order to cancel individual sample requests.
Updated sample approval and complete status
Sample status has been updated;
- Now sample status includes a date
- Product samples don’t get approved/deleted – they are either complete or in progress.
- Update status from delivery to “dispatched”
Sample Order Cart Update
Brands now request sizes individually which means they can
- Add variations and sizes independently in the cart
- Order specific quantities of sizes and variations
- Delete sizes and add specific quantities for each size.
- Factories can now also dispatch one size, whilst still working on the other which wasn’t possible before this
Manufacturer Sample Dispatch
- There have been updates to the manufacturer platform. Their sample order Kanban has been updated
- Requested: sample order received.
- Accepted: sample order accepted
- In Progress: As soon as a minimum of 1 sample option has been added
- Dispatched: When all samples in the order have been dispatched. This used to be delivered-but we’ve remove the need to know if a sample is delivered or not. Now the end of order in the timeline for brands is when the factory has dispatched all samples
- Brands can now more easily find delivery information in the sample order area with a new button “delivery information”. This is now available for completed sample orders.
12 Oct 2021
- We’ve built out and shifted the tracker milestone activity feed from Style Threads – now it’s in a full page . You’ll see the new ‘Tracker Activity’ icon within the main tracker screen. This now captures bulk actions to styles / style variation in a way that’s easier to digest and navigate.
- Links in style tracker columns will now be clickable hyperlinks. Click the link to open a new window.
- Image cropping – you’ll no longer need to match the aspect ratio for style images. They will automatically shrink to fit the image box aspect ratio (yay!)
- Replace Material + Component images with new images
- *coming next week : You will be able to replace your Material (Swatch) within a Material Card with a swatch from your library. This means you can clone styles and keep colours and prints, but change the base fabric easily.
- The print description text box is now reactive and file naming irregularities are fixed
- Multi-select ‘add to project’ in collections
- Component card – additional of Component ID
- Material card – Now 20 fields in material cards including; Material ID, consumption, fibre and yarn origin.. and more!
- Cloned styles will now keep the sample size
- Addition of time-stamp to shared docs
Mont Blanc ⛰️⛰️
29 Sept 2021
Click here to watch VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS
- We’ve added a new and improved filter for Styles and Style Variations into Style Tracker
- New and improved bulk Style Variation creation flow in Style tracker. Add all style variations in one go, hit enter to keep adding.
- Mark as done – now you can set a specific date a milestone was done/passed/failed
- Agreed dates – These can now be countered/changed as many times as you like
- Project timeline now linked to default tracker milestones
- PO and order QTY status pills showing in tracker
- QTY per style variation will now pull through from PO
- Free form text column – removal of the character limit. You can bulk add links or long-form text. Overflow text is shown with ‘…’ just click to show popout. This means you can add more detail without breaking tracker row height. *Coming in next release one click to open hyperlinks.
- ‘Load More’ in Style Tracker removed – now immediately see 500 rows at a time. *Freeze header on scroll to come in next release.
- Now threads are active even if you don’t select a Manufacturer for a project, this means you can use it just for internal purposes. If you move a style to another project, the style will keep internal notes and delete shared. To remove internal – clone style to delete threads.
- You can now turn on/off the email notification trigger on comments.
Bulk select sample request flow
- New bulk request flow – we’ve designed a new popout that enables you to
- Set and change your sample size easily
- Filter and search styles
- Select all samples / all sample sizes faster and easier
- No longer forget to set sample size – when you upload a CSV, there is a new popout that makes you set sample size post upload.
- Improved overdue styles alert
- Improvement of core sample order email notifications
- Sample order summary
- Addition of thumbnails in sample order emails
- New sample comments now showing in emails
- New sample order delivery information showing in emails
- Comments notifications – download file link in email activated (no expiry)
Manufacturer sample feedback
- Addition of pre-sample order acceptance messaging in tech pack version download – highlighted yellow to indicate sample order on this style hasn’t yet been accepted
- New red notification bubble in digital tech pack to indicate unseen feedback
- Show total feedback in digital tech pack screen
- Default Selecting the most recent sample option in the digital tech pack
PO Excel Download
- Download POs in Excel directly from PO feature
- Download at; draft, factory and approved status
9 Aug 2021
Our biggest release EVER!!
Style Tracker (Brand & Manufacturer Platforms)
This is a unique feature where both platforms are tightly connected to offer an intuitive and highly collaborative, cross-organisational experience.
Track styles from design-to-delivery at a style variation level
- There’s a New global style tracker area which you can get to via the main Nav Bar. Here you can compare style trackers across projects
- Within each project, there’s a new tab called style tracker. Here you can edit the tracker.
- Auto-create timelines to track style (variation) status within projects. All styles auto-populate, unique row for each style variation as soon as added to the project.
- The style thumbnail for each style will auto-appear, along with the Style name, Style ID and style variation.
- There’s an ‘approve tech pack for production’ button. On hover, you can see who approved and when.
- Keep all style communication from start to finish within one thread with the new Style Threads feature (below)
- All updates will be automatically shared across both platforms immediately. But if you want to update everyone on what changes you’ve made you can share updates with a note and trigger a notification with the ‘submit updates’ button
- Add any type of custom column; text, numbers, currency, checkboxes, percentages, dates.
- Bulk add information across all or add individually.
- Hide columns from view if you need to keep sensitive information private with the eye icon. You can also add platform preset columns such as PO, costs and order quantity. This will sync with those features within the platform.
- Each tracker will have 4 default milestones that link to the project timeline.
- You are also free to create any number of your own custom milestones. You can set the colour and decide who has the rights to mark as done or edit.
- Easily set, track and agree on dates with your manufacturer. Set target dates as the brand, and estimate dates as the factory. Counter each other’s dates and shake hands to align on one agreed date
- Easily see what’s overdue using the new filter and star milestones to trigger overdue notifications into your inbox.
- Sort by most recent dates or filter by new comments or what’s due to leave the factory this week or month
- Track your style’s status with ‘mark as done’ functionality – you set the rights on who can do it in milestone settings
- There is a special column call ‘current status’ – which shows the current status of each style in one single column.
- Set a colour for each milestone, the current status will highlight that colour
- When you mark a milestone as done, you’ll see a tick and it will timestamp today’s date.
- Skipped milestones – the tracker will automatically assume that the milestone prior have been done too, but those will not have dates as there is no way of knowing when that was done.
- To save the tracker and keep track of the evolution of things, you don’t need to save endless excel sheets. Create, save and manage snapshots easily from the tracker screen.
- You can decide what you want to save, create an external sharing link and share with your marketing team, warehouse, wholesalers.. or more!
- We know that you still may want all this information in excel too, don’t worry we knew that!
- You can download the tracker at any point as an excel. This will be generated and sent to your email as an attachment for your record or so that you can share it with your wider team.
- You can now mark styles as ‘inactive’ with the addition of mark as active/inactive in the style menu. Inactive styles will be removed from the Style tracker but will remain elsewhere and keep all sampling and cost info.
- Shows Inactive status pill on brand and manufacturer platform.
Style Threads (Brand & Manufacturer)
This feature helps you keep track of all communication across the platform at a style level
- There’s a new comments icon now within each style and next to the style in the Style Tracker
- Add comments, share files, tag comments – track all communication at a style level easily from one place.
- All comments will trigger an email notification to all so that nothing’s missed!
Tracker Activity Feed
- Keep track of all changes to dates and activity within the style tracker from the activity feed
- See who did what when in one single feed at a style level. No need to scroll through endless emails!
- We’ve moved the dimension table underneath product images now to give you more room.
18 June 2021
Click here to watch VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS
Sampling Grid and List view update
Updated Grid View and launch of *new* List view to enable easy switching between the two based on needs
Grid: Addition of Style thumbnails and ID, update to colour rules for sample status
- Grid: Collection & Project selection, saves selection until you log out
- Grid: Page loads faster, enabled by new expand and collapse feature and “load more”
- Grid: Addition of icons for features and improved logic to navigation
- Grid: Sample Size selector now built into sample request flow
- List: Improved navigation to style and to feedback
- List: Addition of filtering in List view
- List: Sample Order commenting now accessible from the List view
Sampling Option and Feedback Screen update
- New sampling tab in Style – people can access sampling from 3 areas now:
- Global Sampling area
- New sample feedback icon, highlighting new feedback easily.
- Improved Fit Log <- to -> Feedback direct loop
- Card Approval and feedback flow reduce to one click from within the tech pack. Card Sample status now showing in Tech Pack and addition of sample feedback icon
- New and improved split-screen for sample option and feedback. Quick navigation to sample feedback – 1 click from within style, form grid or List view
- More data fields required by the factory on sample submission, data now shows in the Sample Option screen. Factory can now upload multiple photos per option and image zoom
- Accept / Reject
- User name and date stamp now showing
- Status pulls through to list view and on option thumbnail
Manufacturer Sample Option submission
- Addition fields for Manufacturer in Sample Option submission flow. Unique fields in submission flow for:
- Product Samples
- Strike offs
- Checkboxes to select what is included in sample against request
Manufacturer Kanban & List View
- Launch of new sample List view like brand Platform
- Updated kanban swimlanes (columns)
- launch of
- Brand search
- Adding of filtering, sort by and column pagination
- Number of samples dispatch / out of total
- Sample status pill on card
- Quick view icon
- Delivered status
- Addition of archived option for complete orders
Purchase Order Optimisation
- Launch of cloning POs
- Enable Add / removes styles from PO
- Remove requirement to approve costs prior to submitting PO to factory
- Enable and improve the uploading on other POs formats
- Add custom amount / currency
- Create custom PO numbers
27 April 2021
Click here to watch Video of Nilgiri Release
- Launch of the new search feature in the navigation bar for Brand & Manufacturer platforms
- Select what you want to search in the drop-down (Styles, Projects, Collections, Sample Orders, RFQs) and start typing name or number. Search is reactive as you type.
- Click on the object to navigate directly to the folder or file.
Fit & Fit History
- Launch of a new tab called Fit History within the dimensions card. You can see history of fit, linked to sample requests – standardised, structured and easy to find!
- A new toggle to switch between ‘final spec’ and ‘sample view’ (for Manufacturers. Coming soon for Brands…)
- Addition of POM notes column in fit table
Live Page View & External Style Sharing
- A new icon called ‘Live Page View’ for all styles. Teams can now view styles in an alternative, read-only, page view (one scrollable page)
- The new download button in a Style enables teams to download either the live style or previous versions, attached to sample orders.
- You can now share a page view link of any style externally – to people who have not signed up to SupplyCompass.
- Archive Chats – Teams can now archive and unarchive chats using the box icon within each chat
- Manufacturer Sample Feedback Screen – Updates to the sample feedback screen for manufacturers. Highlighting new feedback and improving navigation
- Manufacturer Sample Submission – Manufacturers can now easily edit sample options before dispatching
Arthur's Seat ⛰️
26 March 2021
- New and improved sign-up and sign-in flow for Brands & Manufacturers
- New and improved landing page for Manufacturer Platform
- New ‘invite teammates’ button on the top right nav on both platforms. Now you can invite multiple users in one go and set roles on invite
- New streamlined create collection flow, making it quick to create collections and styles
- New fast way to add lots of Styles easily with ‘create another’ check box
- New fast way to add lots of Material & Components easily with ‘create another’ check box
- Brand teams can now add and remove POMs at any point during sampling
- Brand teams can now delete colours after A/R in sampling
08 March 2021
Tech Pack Page View & PDF
- You can now view and download the tech pack as pdf. from the brand platform (yay!)
- Where? In Sampling & Approvals > All Project Sample > Tech Pack (read-only) column
- This tech pack is a read-only document that is created when your manufacturer accepts your sample order. It provides a history of what was requested and submitted for that specific sample order. Tech pack version-history combined with sample request historic!
- Your manufacturer will have a new and improved pdf. print view of your tech pack.
- When the manufacturer accepts your sample request, an option to download the Tech Pack (read-only) will appear in the sample order summary section.
- This is a read-only document that is created when your manufacturer accepts your sample order. It is a record of what was requested and accepted for that specific sample order. See it as sample tech pack request history.
- The new and improved All Project Samples Page that not only lists the samples you’ve ordered but also now has a quick link to the Tech Pack Page view and pdf. download for that sample order.
- It’s essentially version history for your tech pack and is where you can find sample feedback too. Easily find what you requested, when, see the status of your requests. No more trawling through email.
- Where? Either navigate from Sampling & Approvals tab in the Navarbar or within each project,
- A new and improved Sample Order summary screen for your manufacturer, to make it easier to view sample request and download tech packs.
- Tech Packs (read-only) generated on Sample Order acceptance
- Where? Manufacturer Platform > Sample Order Tab > Sample Order Summary
- You will now be able to approve a manufacturer to work with immediately. We have removed the requirement to request and approve costs first. This means you can start sampling and sourcing much more easily and faster!
- New notifications to all users invited to new chats
- Notifications for unread messages for all offline users
- Links in chat are now hyperlinked and open a new window
- We’ve added additional hover text in costings to make certain features clearer and update info text boxes
- Addition of Additional Terms box, one for you, one for your manufacturer! Use this box to discuss anything extra relating to your RFQ.
- Made Payment Terms editable and customisable for each factory within a project. Any changes trigger a notification to all parties
- You can now select from a list of all common incoterms
- FOB [auto set]
Table Mountain ⛰️
03 Feb 2021
Chat Notification Bubble: Unread chat number to appear on the chat icon in the navigation bar
Shared Documents: Addition of Shared Documents tab within all Projects
- Both Brand & Manufacturer platform
- Auto-share documents with internal and factory team
- Tag documents and name on upload
- Code of Conduct
- Critical Path
- Design Files
- Labels & Packaging
- Packing Instructions
- Packing List
- Quality Control & Inspection Reports
- Supplier Information
- Set viewing, commenting and editing rights
- Show created and last edited date
- Shows owner of document
- All comments are now editable and deletable, platform-wide. Will show [edited] if it has been edited by a user. Updating of commenting colours:
- Grey – no commenting allowed
- Navy outline – commenting allowed
- Red outline – comments [read]
- Red fill – comments [unread]
- Reply to Comments: Now you can reply to all comments once.Adding Addresses: updated address form, now address have a recipient name and mobile number as an optionValidation messages: Addition of new validation messages on delete to prevent permanent deletion without an additional layer of acceptanceNotifications: Updated e-mail notifications across the platform – now trigger on all significant actions Download Measurements: Ability to download dimensions table in CSV format at any point
Kanchenjunga ⛰️ ⛰️ ⛰️
07 Dec 2020
Sampling & Approvals Feature
- Sampling & Approvals Dashboard: Launch of new Sampling & Approvals global dashboard in Nav bar. Users can select collections from drop down and view all styles across all projects and see the status of each style and every card. Users can click on dashboard cells and be given various options to navigate to feedback, approvals and to request new samples.
- Sample Requests: Users can now request all sample types from Sampling & Approvals dashboard. Users to be able to track sample deliveries.
- Factory Sample Submission: Users can view all photos submitted by the factory against each sample through Sample Feedback feature. They can view and download images prior to receiving samples.
- Colour change status: Card and style status now has colour change feature to reflect status – requested, in progress, out for delivery, approved and rejected.
- Time and date stamp: On dashboard to indicate request, est. delivery and delivered dates.
- Sample Feedback Flow: Users can now give mark sample as ‘received’ and navigate sample feedback from Sampling & Approvals dashboard
- Fit Log: Users can navigate directly to fit log from dashboard and select the relevant sample from drop down in the dimensions card
- Sampling Feedback: Users can upload any number of sample feedback images against the sample images submitted by the factory. Users can click to annotate and comment collaboratively.
- Sample Feedback Submission: All feedback is submitted to the manufacturer on the next sampling request and shows as part of the digital tech pack for the manufacture.
Dimension Card and Fit Log
- Factory measurements: Factory measurements column added to dimensions table. Measurements are required by the factory in order to submit samples and send.
- Tolerance : Auto-highlight measurements that are out of tolerance
- Accept / Propose New: One click to approve measurements or reject to propose new measurement.
Manufacturer Tech Pack View
- Updated Manufacturer Tech Pack view. Tech pack now full page and opens on a new tab full
- Sample Feedback Tab: New Feedback tab added to Tech Pack to enable manufacturers to view feedback and comments against sample easily from one place
- Approval Status: Addition of approval status of cards on Tech Pack, with photo approval and date stamp of approval
- Images: larger images and addition of scroll and zoom feature on all images
- Variations: Addition of variation summary on overview tab of tech pack
- File download: Addition of Download All feature
Sample Order Management
- Kanban board: Introduction of new kanban board to manage sample requests – requested, accepted, completed and cancelled swim lanes.
- Sample Submission: Launch of sample submission flow for manufacturers to upload images and digital record of product and card samples prior to sending
- Fit Log: Input factory measurements against product samples before sending. These measurements appear in Brand fit log
- Sample Delivery Information: Users can now add AWB, tracking and delivery details to sample orders
- Sample Order Split: Users can update sample delivery date and split deliveries if some samples are not ready
28 Oct 2020
- Style Functionality: Teams now have greater style flexibility and can clone/move/remove/archive styles from a Collection or Project until PO is approved.
- Style Information: Teams can now add custom style codes to each style.
- Costing Flexibility: Teams now have the ability to request re-costs and add/remove styles from an RFQ up until a PO is approved.
- User Management: Teams can now enable/disable email notifications for each individual user, and also remove a user from the team.
- Dimension Card updates: Auto-save functionality on the dimensions table and additional flexibility on the upload via .csv function.
- Sign-in & sign-up flow: Simplified flow, the user will no longer be required to add OTP.
- Moodboard: Ability to share Moodboards with Manufacturers.
- Sample Orders: Updated sample order timeline and added functionality. Teams can now view the following: More detailed delivery status on the timeline, sample order delivery details, airway bill number, tracking link and delivery details.
- Landing Page: New and improved landing page with easier in platform navigation and quick links to help centre, blog and giving feedback.
- User Management: Ability to add multiple team members.
- RFQs: New option to ‘accept updates on RFQ’ following the addition or removal of a style from Brand Platform.
- Production View: Dimension card update showing all sizes with POM Dimension next to the related image.
Now take a look at our Product Guide.
If you’re still having doubts, our Product Features Guide has got you sorted. We break down all our features and sub-features, explaining how you can use them and what makes them tick, so you can understand how SupplyCompass can help SMEs like you.