Do you always know where everything is at, all the time? Dates for product delivery, tech packs, whether a sample has been approved?
In reality, methods of communication for fashion brands in the production process can be spread across email, WhatsApp, folders across drives, phone calls, text messages, print-outs and more.
One structured workspace where all of the information and communicated is organised and everyone knows exactly where everything is so crucial for a fashion brand where a single mistake can mean thousands of products produced wrongly, or deadlines get missed.
Watch/Listen to Co-Founder + Head of Product, Flora Davidson, explain why brands and manufacturers need to be on the same page when collaborating with each other.
Want to read and view the full Talking Tech series where Flora talks about the specific problems in the fashion industry that SupplyCompass is uniquely solving?
Click the following links to read the full series:
- Fashion is Creative, Tech needs to be too
- Here’s how Tech enables Sustainability
- SMEs need agile, hybrid tech
- Tech needs to be 2-sided and Collaborative
- You’ve got to get Sampling right!
- Enter Collaborative Date-ing.
- It’s all about The Style.
- The Agile PLM for SMEs
- Brands need Structured, Shared Workspaces.