The style is the star of the show. Every bit of information related to it — comments, feedback, approvals— has to be linked to the style’s tech pack and timeline, in an ideal world.
What happens, in reality, is that information is sent back and forth between endless email chains and WhatsApp groups.
Imagine though if you could find stuff easily, send messages and attachments, tag people and have everything updated in real-time and always linked to a tech pack.
No blocked inboxes and constant pings on WhatsApps. Just one notification bar alerting you what needs your attention.
Watch/Listen to Co-Founder, Flora Davidson explain how the Style Threads feature was built to combine the best features of email and WhatsApp—without all the disorganization.
Want to read and view the full Talking Tech series where Flora talks about the specific problems in the fashion industry that SupplyCompass is uniquely solving?
Click the following links to read the full series:
- Fashion is Creative, Tech needs to be too
- Here’s how Tech enables Sustainability
- SMEs need agile, hybrid tech
- Tech needs to be 2-sided and Collaborative
- You’ve got to get Sampling right!
- Enter Collaborative Date-ing.
- It’s all about The Style.
- The Agile PLM for SMEs
- Brands need Structured, Shared Workspaces.